Queen of Mayhem tagged me for a meme that would sum up the last 15 years of my life. I love to chatter about my life (see previous posts) so I will do my best to sum up, as well as provide 'new' info you might have not known.
This meme is: 15 Years in a Nutshell
Think back on the last 15 years of your life. What would you tell someone that you hadn’t seen or talked to for 15 years? How would you sum up your life?
You get 10 bullet points. A list of 10 things to summarize you. At the end of your list, tag 5 more people and send on the love.
1. I had a full acidemic scholarship to the University of Texas at Austin
2. I went for 3 consecutive semesters before I quit to join the Navy (school was BORING)
3. I spent the next 6 years getting as much school as possible (nicknamed me the professional student)
4. I've traveled around the world and fought for freedom.
5. 2002 brought the unexpected joy of my 1st daughter - she is a mini-me
6. 2003 I met my husband - I had to travel half-way around the world just to realize we had been following each other for 4 years (and didn't even know it, never crossed paths before)
7. 2005 The hub, myself, my daughter and his son all survived Hurricane Katrina (we lived in Gulfport MS. at the time and weren't not planning on leaving for the storm. Sunday before it made landfall, we realized it was a cat 5 and thought we should leave - luckily for us we had friends in Florida where we stayed and watched it devistate the coast.)
8. 2006 We finally made it official - the Hub and I tied the knot.
9. 2007 I gave birth to my second daughter (also a bit of a suprise - made sure there would be no more of those...wink wink)
10. 2008 - obviously the birth of my second daughter made me go partially insane, because I am running my first Marathon in Dec '08.
Ok, that's me in a nutshell. Some you didn't know and some you probably wish you didn't know now. Enjoy!
NOW for the tagging:
SemiCharmedWife: because she's like a my sister from another mother :)
Kellan: because we both share a love of 'KEL'
JoJo: because I love her candid humor
April: new around here and I'd love to know more about her.
Krissy: because she's more fun than a barral full of monkeys and isn't afraid to say what's on her mind!
Don't think this means you lucked out...you can play too!