Have you ever realized how many quotes there are to sum up 'life?' There are some profound, awe inspiring quotes, there are some interesting and oddly insightful ones and then there are the ones that are just quite funny, yet honest in their reality. These are some of my favorite and funny quotes.
Monday Madness - Quotes
1. To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say, well done. And to the C students - I say, you, too, can be president of the United States. George W. Bush
2. Every oak tree started out as a couple of nuts who stood their ground. Anonymous
3. No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain , you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office. George Bernard Shaw
4. Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else. Unknown
5. We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves. May L. Becker
6. Most of us become parents long before we have stopped being children. Mignon McLaughlin
What is your favorite quote, funny, inspiring or just insightful?