Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's time for another round of Not Me Monday.

I DID NOT spend my wonderful Friday Night Cleaning and doing laundry while the hubs was having a good time at a basketball game and I would never enjoy such a task either! (Is this a mom phrase or what??)

I DID NOT increase my 'do it yourself home remodel' list by an entire whole room, which includes tiling the floors.
(I found such a bargain I just couldn't pass it up - I should stay away from Home Depot)

I DID NOT enjoy my 'date' night with the hubs and we DID NOT laugh out loud at the comedic efforts of dueling pianist that entertained us.

I DID NOT finally get part of my yard reseeded and today it is totally NOT remotely COLD. (Seriously... 75 to 45 in less than 24 hrs...what is up with this crazy weather??)

I DID NOT wonder where the time had gone each time DQ reinvented the theme and gifts she wanted for her upcoming birthday.
(I thought time went quick when I was a kid, but it seems it has picked up speed since I became a parent.)

Come join the fun and read other Not Me Mondays here or here!

3 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

you all sound like you had some great times this week...dates and laughs and remodels!!! home depot gets me too!

Kim said...

It is no wonder everyone is sick with this crazy weather!!!

And I have to stay away from Home Depot too.. I always get into a project way bigger than me.. and I am pretty big..haha

tiarastantrums said...

ha - we reseeded as well - the next day it snowed!!!!!