Thursday, December 15, 2011

It feels like a lifetime since I wrote down my thoughts, but here I am (again) after thinking I was going to walk away from it all, right.back.where.I.started.

Life is funny like that - you can make plans of your own and then something will change and put you on a different course that you never saw coming.  I don't know....maybe it is the time of year or maybe I'm growing 'spiritually or mentally,' but these days so much of what I see AND feel just kind of hits me in the gut and takes my breath away.

There is a lot that is going through my brain and I'm not really sure where to start...emotions are high (both good and bad) and there are times I feel like I'm drowning, but if nothing else I want to say that I am going through many changes right now.  Changes that tweak my view of life and the world around me.  I'm hoping this outlet will help me make sense of it all and understand why my life is simply what it is.  Maybe that is all I've ever been searching for - the meaning of life...my life.  Who knows, but I guess here is where the next chapter begins.

~K

No comments: