Friday, September 26, 2008
It's that time of the week again...Friday...and all I can wonder is where has the week gone? I swear, each week time speeds up a bit more and I misplace more and more of my day.
So with that in mind, here are a few thoughts that are occupying space in my brain.
1. Little Miss - she's been sick the last few days so the hub and I have been 'tag teaming' her and juggling work. This makes for some tired parents.
2. Failing - as a mother, that is. There are moments in my days as a mother where I act, react, or overreact and instinctively know I have missed the mark. In other words, I have failed as a mother and it is only until that moment that I realize how very wrong I was. It is a horrible feeling.
3. Partys - October is next week which means our Halloween party is not far away. I've been diligently working on it behind the scenes so now is the time to start putting it all together. You can bet I will be asking for input in the near future, but who would have thought, something that is supposed to be simple and fun could turn out to be this much work? I sure didn't!
4. School - I am enrolled in school full time, working on my Masters. I enjoy school, but I have moments of 'total control' where I feel I can get it all done and make major headway and then there are moments of 'total laziness' where no matter what I do it's probably not going to get done and I will invariably end up behind the curve for a bit. For a while I was in front of the curve running like mad...then it kind of caught up with me and now I've been run over and am just starting to get up and dust myself off. It's much more fun to be in front of the curve!
5. Time - Just this morning I was wondering where it had all gone? Life has been crammed full of things that eat up my time and it seems I am running from here to there. I am not complaining (too loudly) because I feel I am very blessed to have the ability to do all that I do, but sometimes I just wonder, where did all my time go? Seriously, I used to have time to party with the best of them and keep going...now I'm lucky if I find time to shower alone!! haha
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend...hopefully this beautiful fall weather will hold for a while!