Sometimes life gives you a bowl full of lemons - and no where near enough tequila to make it interesting.
But sometimes, just sometimes, the sun comes out and warms you with its rays. The clouds part, the birds sing and you can see beauty in the small things around you.
Sometimes, not matter what else is going on - good, bad or indifferent - nothing can ruin your good mood.
Today is that day.
My heart is full, my world is right and if I could give some to everyone who needed it...I would not run short. It's an amazing feeling that I'd forgotten it ever existed.
Over at Dysfunctional Mommy - she does a Thankful Thursday - that always makes me smile and remember to count my blessings (no matter how small) and even though it is only Tuesday - I feel the need to be thankful for all that is today.
- I'm thankful for the unconditional love the hub always amazes me with.
- I'm thankful for the ability to get up each morning and go to work, not everyone has that anymore.
- I'm thankful for the chance to hug my children each morning and each night and tell them just how much they mean to me.
- I'm thankful for friends who are there to eat wings and drink beer with when its been a week from hell.
- I'm thankful for the chance to witness humanity in its most amazing form each time I see this community pull together for one of its own.
- I'm thankful to be here when there were times I couldn't see past the moment.
What are YOU Thankful for?