Things I didn't do this weekend include....
1. I DID NOT totally waste all my weight watcher points on pizza and budlight when we decided to spend a few hours sans kids for the hubs soccer team.
2. I DID NOT feel my heart swell when the hubs left me a beautiful flower bouquet and card, the morning he ran away for spring break with Jr.
3. I totally DID NOT find myself jealous the hubs got to leave and spend spring break camping.
4. I DID NOT enjoy the few hours I got to spend with DQ at the RiverKings Hockey game and they totally DID NOT Win!!
5. I DID NOT curse loudly when the washing machine decided to crap out 5 minutes after filling up with water and dirty laundry.
6. I DID NOT load my pj clad children, dirty laundry and sippy cups into the car for a redneck morning of Laundromat clothes washing.
7. I DID NOT laugh out loud when DQ told me it smelled like 'poop' in the car only to realize she had stepped in it. I responded with "you have dog 'sh*t on your shoe' and her immediate reply was "well mom, I didn't know there was dog sh*t there when I stepped there."
8. I DID NOT make my children and all my pets play outside for the two hours I spent mowing the yard, weed killing and fertilizing the grass.
9. I DID NOT feed my family microwave dinners because we were tired.
10. I most definitely DID NOT finish my 6000 word final paper, close the computer and jump for joy!
What did you NOT DO this weekend?